The following scientific and clinical institutions as well as industry and funding partners contribute to ReSSL.
The following research institutions are cooperation partners within ReSSL.
- Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur, Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Innovative Surgical Training Technologies
- Paracelsus Medical University Salzburg, Institute for Biomechanics
Clinical / Industry Partners
Our clinical partner provide us with indispensable medical expertise whereas our industry partners help us to bridge the gap between science and applications.
- General Hospital Linz (AKh Allgemeines Krankenhaus der Stadt Linz)
- Neuropathic Hospital Wagner-Jauregg (Landes-Nervenklinik Wagner-Jauregg)
- Clinical Center Wels-Grießkirchen (Klinikum Wels-Grieskirchen)
- Haratech, Plastics Engineering and Solutions
The financial support of the following funding institutions/programs is highly appreciated.
- The project PatientSim is funded under grant number J00335 by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) within the program „INTERREG Bayern – Österreich 2007-2013“
- ReSSL is funded by The Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) within the program COIN (Cooperation & Innovation)
- The TÜV AUSTRIA supports ReSSL by means of a TÜV AUSTRIA PhD grant.